IntelliQuilter is the new standard in computerized quilting.
After-market add-on to your existing machine. Fits most makes and models!
And now, the best computerized system has become even more affordable!
the low-cost version of the IntelliQuilter.
A smaller computer and remanufactured motors make the system cost less without compromising performance.
Compare the features of the
- computer mounted on the machine, at your fingertips
- touch screen control
- driver motors engage/disengage automatically
- easy to use, menu driven system
- help on every screen
- integrated graphic editing, including copy, repeat, combine, rotate, scale
- automatic pattern fitting in blocks, including sizing rotation and flipping
- automatic pantograph editing, including offset, interlocking, flipping and clipping at borders
- recording function to capture hand-quilted patterns
- paper pattern digitizing
- "stitch in the ditch" support
- whole quilt composition and saving
- pattern download via USB drive
- compatible with all models and makes
- A-1 Quilting Machines
- A-1 Elite w. StitchRite
- A-1 Platinum
- American Professional Quilting Systems (APQS)
- Freedom ("Freddie")
- Millennium ("Millie") 26"/30"
- Standard, Bliss-Ready or Bliss Table
- Gammill Quilting Systems
- Premier Plus
- Classic Plus
- Optimum Plus
- Vision-1/2 All Sizes on Standard or Breeze Table
- HQ Sixteen
- 18" to 26" Machines
- Standard or Lightning Stitch Regulator
- 18" ,with or without stitch regulator
- 24" ,with or without stitch regulator
- 30" ,with or without stitch regulator
- Fun Quilter All Sizes on Steel Table
- Nolting NV